CHECK OUT BOOKS!
Students have the ability to access our library catalog by clicking here
- Log on using your student username and password:
The first part of the student's email address --NO @WPUSD.ORG (ex. 29raffertykl)
Students password: 8 digit student ID number (typically starts with 200…)
- Check out period is two weeks.
TK - First Grade: 1 Book Checkout
Second - Fifth Grades: 2 Book Checkout
Students will place a “Hold” on the book(s) they would like to check out. Mrs. Rafferty will pull the books and check them out for the student. Books will be ready to pickup THE FOLLOWING SCHOOL DAY after 9 am.
Please pick up your books in the office by 3:30 pm. Books will have the student's name on them.
If books placed on hold are not picked up within 2 school days, they will be returned to the library.
- Return your books to the “Return” bin in the front office.
- ALL books must be returned before additional books can be borrowed.
- If you place a book on “HOLD” and currently have an overdue book, your order will not be filled.
- Overdue notices/fines will be sent via email.
TEACHER WISH LISTS
Please check the teacher wish lists below. Once you have purchased and received a book from the teacher wish list, here's what you can do:
- Deliver it to them, and I can give them a "From" book tag later with your name.
- Leave it in the office with your name and teacher's name on a slip of paper, and I can make a "From" tag, and then deliver it for you.
SDC K - SECOND GRADE
Mrs. Cooper/Mrs. Reuer:
*Go Away Unicorn
*Paquete !Crayones al rescate!
*Coleccion Fiestas en familia
*Paquete De vuelta a clases
*The One and Only Ivan
*I Am One
*Waiting is Not Easy
*Go Away, Unicorn!
*Logan Likes Mary Anne
*Waiting is Not Easy
*Lily to the Rescue
*Upside Down Magic
*Awesome Friendly Adventure
*Pete the Kitty and the Unicorn *Missing Colors
*Diary of a Pug
*The First Day Jitters
*Where the Sidewalk Ends
*Mr. Peabody's Apples
*Brave as a Mountain Lion
*Out of Hiding
*Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Deep End
*Dog Man books
*I Survived books
*From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler
*The Baby-Sitters Club books